Grand Master Certificates of Commendation have been awarded to a number of our Brethren, and one Lodge, in recognition for their efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Worshipful Brother Jim Grant and Worshipful Brother Paul Dunning for their efforts in organsing the Masonic Meals on Wheels initiative.
- Worshipful Brother Nev Johnson for his regular newsletter which he has maintained throughout the pandemic, keeping us informed and entertained.
- Worshipful Brother Tony Carlisle who publishes the Shiremoor Bugle.
- Brother Tom Stewart for his volunteer efforts during the pandemic and in particular for delivering Easter Eggs at the start of the crisis on behalf of the Widows Sons.
- Oriental Lodge 9371 for donating life saving PPE to Care Homes across the Province.
Congratulations to all the Brethren, who have made such an incredible contribution to their local communities. We are very proud of you.